Enrollment paperwork is now available online. Click here to download an application.
The Tuition Assistance application and instructions are available for download here.
Shining Rivers Waldorf School Enrollment:
- Contact the Enrollment Coordinator to learn about upcoming Open House events or group tours. Come for a personal campus tour if you are unable to attend any scheduled event. View upcoming events on our calendar.
- Complete an Enrollment Application. Submit the completed application along with the $50.00 nonrefundable application fee or $75.00 if after the third Friday in March.
- Complete a Tuition Assistance application, if applicable.
- Upon receipt of the completed application, application fee, and all other requested documentation, the Enrollment Coordinator will contact you to schedule your family interview. A classroom visit may be requested following the interview.
- Upon receiving notification of acceptance, you will receive a Tuition Contract and Acceptance packet containing necessary student forms and parent handbook.
Completed forms must be received before a student will be allowed to attend class. Signed Tuition Contract, Smart Tuition payment form, and classroom fees are due upon acceptance of enrollment.
Shining Rivers Waldorf School welcomes inquiries from all families and admits children without discrimination on the basis of gender, race, color, creed, national or ethnic origin or sexual orientation.